Skip to main content

MY FATHER !! ( PAPAA )

Forever with his Family !!
Always there for you No Matter What !!
The only one who is there !!
He's My Hero Till The End !!
Encouarging In Everything I Do !!
Really The Only One !!

My Dad Is My Inspiration !!

You are my role model and everything I have learned from you is invaluable. Thanks for everything you have done for me, thanks for always being there when I need you the most.

My father's situation was not so good first

But they never thought anything about that

And now but they don't want anything right now

Today they take lectures. Children teach but are not proud of anything 

My father lives very simple 

That's why I like them 

They work very hard 

They have worked hard and success today

They don't feel proud but I'm proud of them 

He is my father 

And I'm very happy

I’m glad that you are my father because you made my childhood memorable.
You were my first teacher, you helped me identify my weak areas and gave me tips on how to strengthen them.

I have a many things to say about him.Over the years, my father has been extraordinary to me, I can proudly say with total conviction, that he is more than just being my father. He is my muse, my personal superhero, and my friend.
He would always listen to my problems and proffer solutions, he knows when I’m happy and when I’m not and in the case of the latter, he puts a smile on my face faster than anyone in the entire universe.
Being a father is not an easy task, it’s a big responsibility.
I feel like the luckiest person in the world to have you as my father and words alone can’t express how grateful I am for your priceless love and care and for being there for me all these years.
You have always believed in me, more than I even believe in myself, thanks for your words of encouragement, you made me who I am today. Your love, care, and support are priceless to me.

  Till today, my father has never let me fall short of anything. 

I Love You Dad❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOCKDOWN - Changed the life !

The corona virus (Covid-19) caused a lockdown. On March 24, 2020, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced in his address to the nation that the entire country would be in a complete lockdown for 21 days to check the spread of coronavirus. He said it was not a curfew, but, given the seriousness of the matter, it should be treated as no less. What exactly happened in the lockdown? The lockdown brought a lot of families together .Everyone had fun in the lockdown. But some families were very sad because they did not have a job and they did not have money . There were many difficulties for them in their life. There were a lot of people like that !! Sonu Sood helped people a lot in lockdown ♥️ !! “Migrant workers have helped build our roads, homes and offices. We cannot stand and watch them be homeless,” says actor Sonu Sood.  Each day since the COVID-19 lockdown in Mumbai, the actor has been organising buses for migrant workers to travel from Mumbai to their respective homet...

My Mom My World ♥️🌎💫

My mother would be with me forever She always supports me My Mumma Say's , I am always with You . I will always be with you.   “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers”. I truly believe these words of his. We say that God created mankind but our mothers created us. A mother not only gives us life but does our upbringing and also protects us.   My mother is My first and best friend. She understands everything we say and also what we are not able to say. Her shoulder is always there in the times when we feel low. She laughs with us, plays with us, goes out with us and enjoys with us. A mother never judges us, no matter what wrong we do. She shares her life experiences with us which makes us strong. We can talk about everything to her. She always guides us through difficult times. we should always love and respect our mother and her thoughts. It is our duty to take care of our parents . I Love My Mumma More Than Anyone else ♥️🌏✨ My Mumma Is My Motivator♥️...

Life !! ( Part 2 )

Our Life Is A Matter Of CHOICE'S !! ❤ Life is a dream for a wise , a game for a fool , a comedy for a rich , a tragedy for a poor ! It is a journey of discovery, in which I want to show you some interesting findings that are important in life. Our life can sometimes be very different from what we planned … Everyone wants to know what they are living for. Everyone wants to live a happy life without any stress or worries. Interestingly, when pursuing happiness, not many people remember what the brevity of life is all about, i.e. you can be here today, and gone tomorrow!  In the beginning  God  created the heavens and the earth. “Utterly meaningless!   Everything is meaningless.” Are you busy living your life? Perhaps you are busy at work or busy to fulfill your family needs. In the hustle and bustle of everyday life we ​​easily forget to think about the things that are really important. Why do we actually live? Do you have a purpose in life? What will happe...